PLAIN ENGLISH GDPR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Data you license from Target Response is for direct marketing usage only. It is intended to enable you to promote your products and services by direct marketing. You must not use the data in any other way, especially not for creating a data product or resource to be offered to anyone else or any product or service which could compete with Target Response.
2. You must tell us what products and services you will be promoting. This is because we have assured the data subjects that they will only receive direct marketing information that is relevant to them in their work capacity. Because we have promised this, we need to agree that your direct marketing will live up to this.
3. The data and the knowledge it contains is always the property of Target Response. This agreement simply allows you to use the data in the ways that have been agreed.
4. You must not keep any copies of this data except when a prospect purchases from you and so becomes a customer. Then you can create your own record based on the original record.
5. You agree to pay invoices before the end of the payment terms we have agreed. If you have a query about your invoice you must tell us as soon as you notice, and within 7 days.
6. The data will be available for download within a short time of our order confirmation, unless we have a different written agreement between us.
7. You may cancel an order by telling us you want to, but only before you have downloaded the data
8. You must not use the data when you do not have a license to do so, and you must delete it immediately your license ends.
9. You are responsible for complying with all the laws concerning the use of the data which might include European legislation. Target response is in no way responsible for how you use the data.
10. Target Response has no liability for any claims because of the use of the data. If it is decided there is a liability it is limited to the value of the most recent invoice.
11. We will replace any faulty record with a similar record once we have confirmed that the original record is faulty.
12. You must not use that data if you do not have a license to do so, or if the license has been exhausted, cancelled, or has time expired.
13. We monitor the data for unauthorised usage. The penalties for unauthorised usage of the data are very significant and are intended to dissuade you from doing this.
14. English law governs this license. Any legal action must take place in courts in the United Kingdom.
15. This agreement cancels all other agreements or other discussions about this transaction.
16. Changes to this agreement must be agreed in writing by Target Response in advance. Full Terms and Conditions are available on request, and on our website here.