Target Response has a zero tolerance anti spam policy. If you believe you have received spam from our server please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Spam?
Spam is unsolicited email also known as UCE (Unsolicited Commercial Email). If you are sending email to more than a handful of people who have not agreed to receive email communications from you, you are sending spam.
ISP and Blacklist Relations
If you are from an ISP or blacklist list provider and need to contact us please email email@example.com
Operators and Users
Target Response agrees to only sending permission-based email messages.
- Opt-ins can arrive from different sources, these include:
Contacting Target Response asking for information.
- If a person signs up to receive more information about our products and services they are actively giving us permission to contact them
- Having received the recipient's business card.
- By giving a business card the contact has actively invited us to contact them.
- Having previous business dealings with the recipient.
- If we have previously had business dealings with the recipient then we may email them correspondence.
- Off line forms or telephone calls indicating the recipients willingness to receive email communication.
- Paper acceptance forms are the same as online forms and often completed at presentations, trade shows and similar events. Off line forms give permission to send out mailings.
We do not do any of the following:
- Send out a campaign to any recipient who did not sign up in one of the ways mentioned above.
- Add recipients manually unless they have met the criteria mentioned above.
- Email someone who has asked to be removed from our list.